If you’re a Verizon Wireless customer who has problems with indoor wireless reception, the largest North American CDMA carrier has just launched a new product for you.
It’s the Verizon Network Extender, a device that should provide a reliable coverage for consumers “who may experience a weaker signal in their homes because of geographic or structural conditions”
Built by Samsung, the Network Extender is quite small (being comparable with a wireless router box) and it’s capable of offering coverage in an area of maximum 5,000 square feet.
The Network Extender costs $249.99 and you can find it online, as well as at select Verizon stores.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Wireless Network Extender Review
- Verizon’s 4G LTE network goes live on December 5
- Verizon expands, buys SureWest Communications for $69 million
- AT&T announces embedded laptops and netbooks
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt officially announced