AT&T and LG have just released the LG CF360, a mobile phone targeted at customers in need of some new affordable wireless equipment.
Presented as being a “sleek entertainment phone”, the CF360 is a slider that doesn’t look bad at all, but packs only entry-level features.
With a 2-yr contract agreement and after a mail-in rebate, the phone’s price is of only $29.99. Or, in case a new AT&T agreement is the last thing you desire, you can get the phone free of contract, for $229.99.
But enough about money. Here are the main specs and features of AT&T’s new LG:
- Quad band GSM connectivity (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz)
Dual band UMTS/HSDPA connectivity (850 / 1900 MHz)
A 2 inch TFT QVGA display
AT&T Navigator with Maps
AT&T Mobile Music
1.3 MP camera
microSD cards support, up to 16GB
Talk time: up to 3 hours
Standby time: Up to 10.4 days
3.97 x 1.89 x .66 inches
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Snap coming to the UK this week, £289.99 unlocked
- Interesting Philips C600 and W186 unveiled
- Samsung Impression now available from AT&T
- LG GM310 music slider shows up, together with LG GB250, GB220, GB130 and GB102
- Nokia Surge finally official, AT&T launches it on July 19