Virgin Mobile has just released a new limited edition phone in the US – the LG Pink Flare.
For every Pink Flare sold, the North American MVNO will donate $5 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, the largest breast cancer organization in the world.
Virgin Mobile intends to donate at least $150,000 to the organization, thus providing a valuable aid in breast cancer research and community health programs.
As for the LG Pink Flare itself, this is a simple clamshell that comes with two color displays, Bluetooth, mobile Web and voice dialing.
The new handset costs only $29.99 and it’s exclusively available via Best Buy, free of any contract.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Star Think Pink Edition to help the fight against breast cancer
- Pink Motorola Droid RAZR M for Valentine’s Day will be out on January 24
- Virgin Mobile USA to offer Opera Mini on select phones
- Pink Nokia N8 unveiled, ELLE fashion app included
- Pink Samsung Instinct now available from Sprint, only $99.99