And the new Motorola i465 is exactly that: an iDEN handset with a QWERTY keyboard.
There’s nothing official about the i465 for the moment, but an image with it has just been unveiled by Engadget.
The phone looks kind of weird, perhaps because a small display can’t look “normal” when paired with a QWERTY keyboard.
Regarding the features of Motorola i465, the only known ones are Bluetooth 2.0 and a 2001-like VGA photo camera. Release date and pricing details are obviously not known yet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Android-based Motorola i886 – the first iDEN phone with two keyboards (QWERTY included)
- iDEN Motorola Debut i856 announced for Boost Mobile
- Motorola i856 iDEN phone leaked; should be released in Q3 2009
- Motorola i1Q shows up, it’s like an iDEN Droid Pro
- Motorola i890 iDEN clamshell now available at Sprint