Most of the rugged/adverse conditions optimized cellphones, with their rubberized covers and bulky frames, do not care much about the looks.
Well, Samsung decided to think different and is planning to release a new ruggedized and stylish handset – Samsung B2100 – soon.
Samsung B2100 is an upgrade to the previous Samsung M110 model.
It’s a dust, shock, drop and water resistant handset, which comes with improved looks and specs.
Samsung B2100 specs include:
- Tri-band GSM (900/1800/1900) connectivity
- 1.77” 120×160 px color display
- 1.3 megapixel camera
- FM Radio
- Bluetooth 2.0 and USB 2.0
- 10 MB of memory
- microSD memory card slot
- Battery: 1000 mAh
- Dimensions: 113x49x17.5 mm
Samsung also has flashlight functionality that can be activated via dedicated button. Improved speakers and noise reduction technology for noisy environments and possibility to set vibration patterns to identify individual caller.
Samsung B2100 price is expected to be below 100 EUR
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung S5600 and S5230 affordable touchscreen handsets announced
- Samsung SGH L600 – basic violet slider
- Samsung i740 officially launched
- LG Bali GM360, LG GX300 and LG Pure GD550 show up on official LG site
- Samsung i7110 specs leaked