All right, all you T-Mobile USA texters out there, check out this piece of news: your beloved carrier might soon release a Sidekick LX 2009 that will sport a marvelous 3.2-inch display with a resolution of no less than 854 x 480 pixels.
Even more, the yet to come Sidekick LX will reportedly have 3G and GPS, both of which are new features for the Sidekick family.
The new LX is also said to offer quick access to MySace, Tiwtter and YouTube, a 3.2 MP camera with video recording, and MicroSD card support.
Unfortunately, all this info doesn’t come from official sources, but from HipTop3, thus some specs might not be real.
Anyway, the handset pictured in here looks legit enough, so let’s hope T-Mo will fully unveil it in the next few months.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Tony Hawk T-Mobile Sidekick LX gets official
- Tony Hawk Sidekick LX to be previewed tomorrow, launched in July
- Samsung-made T-Mobile Sidekick 4G spotted in photos?
- New Android-based Sharp phone leaked, coming to AT&T?
- T-Mobile Sidekick 4G, LG G-Slate, and G2X all now officially available for purchase