AT&T’s Samsung Propel may be a freshly-released handset, but that doesn’t mean the blue and white carrier can’t think of a successor for it.
Successor which is apparently called Samsung Propel Pro. And since the device has such a moniker, it’s only natural for it to come with more features than the original Propel.
Sadly, details about those features are scant.
However, BGR says that the Propel Pro is a 3G smartphone running on Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard and bringing an optical joystick. Plus, of course, a sliding QWERTY keyboard.
If the new Propel also has a good photo camera and, maybe, Wi-Fi too, then it will surely look attractive to many of AT&T’s customers.
Now let’s hope it won’t be long until the smartphone gets to be officially presented.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T Samsung Propel Pro available starting today
- Samsung Propel Pro, Impression and Magnet announced by AT&T
- Samsung Propel and Samsung Gravity headed to Canada, via Rogers
- Samsung SGH-i780 possible Black Jack 2 spotted in Dubai
- Samsung Propel Pro on AT&T Review