Motorola Inferno is one of those Moto handsets that leaked at the end of last year with Verizon written all over them.
Now word on the street is that the Inferno will actually be called Motorola Torch. Even more, BGR says that Verizon will begin hardware trials with the Inferno / Torch as early as next month.
Of course, that doesn’t mean the handset will be released next month, but it’s a sign that it shouldn’t take long until this happens.
The new Inferno / Torch seems to be the successor of Moto Krave ZN4, thus it might also be referred to as Krave 2 or Blaze 2.
Unfortunately, there’s no info about the features the new flip phone has, but it’s said that what we can see in the above image doesn’t actually represents the real handset, as Moto has made some changes in its design.
Now we can only hope that we’ll be blown away when Verizon and Motorola decide to officially launch the device.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Krave ZN4, the clear flip touch phone, outed by Verizon
- Motorola Calgary to run on Android. Motorola Rolex in the making?
- Motorola Android phone confirmed for Verizon for Q4 2009?
- Motorola Prizm (MotoPrizm) to hit Korea as an improved Krave ZN4
- Motorola launches the MOTO VE240 in the US