Right on schedule, Bell Canada has just released the Palm Centro smartphone, one of Palm’s most popular and affordable devices ever.
The second largest Canadian carrier is offering the Centro in a black/grey version, for as low as $49.95 (with a 3-yr contract agreement, of course). That’s similar to the price of Samsung Instinct, if you’re wondering.
Although the Centro isn’t exactly the newest Palm smartphone around, it will probably make some of Bell’s customers happy – the ones who look for a simple QWERTY-equipped smartphone.
If you’re in Canada, you can buy yourself a CDMA Centro right away, either via Bell’s official website, or from the carrier’s retail stores across the country.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bell Canada to release the Palm Centro on February 2
- Palm Centro coming to Canada through Rogers Wireless
- Keyboardless Palm Centro 2 with webOS in the making?
- Next-gen Palm Centro with WebOS leaked
- New Palm smartphones (P120, C40) coming soon to Sprint?