It looks like Samsung really loves dual-SIM phones, since it’s getting ready to release a new one – the fifth, apparently.
The phone in question is Samsung B5702 and, judging from the image appeared at Techblog.gr, it’s a slider that won’t bring too many high-end features. And it almost certainly won’t have a touchscreen display, like the previously-launched dual-SIM phone from Samsung (D980).
A cool thing about the new handset is that it has two LEDs above the screen, for indicating which SIM card is in use at a given moment.
Further details regarding the B5702 are currently missing, but we should hope Samsung will announce it at MWC 2009 – where the South Korean company is said to unveil, among other products, the world’s first 12MP camera phone.
Via GSM Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dual-SIM Samsung Galaxy S II Duos headed to China
- Samsung D980/D988 – DuoS with touchscreen
- Samsung M3310 dual slider coming soon
- Samsung D880 DuoS Dual SIM card phone
- Samsung B7620 Armani 2 specs unveiled, 800 MHz CPU included