Orange UK has just announced that it is expanding its Mobile Broadband offering, with two new netbooks and a dongle.
The netbooks are HP Compaq Mini 700 and Toshiba L300, while the dongle is Huawei E160e.
Joining the Asus Eee PC 901, HP Compaq Mini 700 and Toshiba L300 will be soon available on two-year contract agreements.
Coming with a 10.1 inch display, the HP Compaq Mini 700 is small and lightweight (only 1Kg), and it has an integrated webcam. It will be available for only £30 per month.
Toshiba L300 is more like a full-featured laptop, sporting a 15.4 inch display, DVD player and recorder, 160GB of storage space and integrated webcam. The device weighs 2.5Kg and it will be on sale for £35 per month.
Both notebooks are offered with a 3GB monthly data allowance and with Orange’s Internet Everywhere mobile broadband service.
Available in tree colors (white, black and pink), the Huawei E160e dongle works with Orange’s Internet Everywhere service, while at the same time acting as a memory stick that can store up to 8GB.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T starts offering netbooks for as low as $49.99
- Orange UK exclusively launches the Toshiba TG01, free on select plans
- Toshiba TG02, TG03, K01, K02 and L01 leaked
- T-Mobile to turn 3G USB dongles into Wi-Fi routers with new service
- #MWC10: Toshiba TG02 and K01 with Windows Mobile 6.5 unveiled