“Loyalty pays”, says Sprint in its latest press release announcing the Sprint Premier program, which is meant to offer unique advantages and rewards to loyal customers.
Those who have been Sprint wireless customers for more than 10 years are the first who qualify for the Sprint Premier program.
You’re also eligible if, for three consecutive months, you’ve had an individual wireless plan of at least $69.99 per month, or you’ve spent at least $99.99 monthly on a shared-minutes plan.
Here are some of the advantages that Sprint Premier offers:
- Early upgrades – you can buy handsets at new prices after only one year of contract
- Early previews of new products (including the Palm Pre) or services
- “Just Because” perks, including special offers for trips, and tickets to various shows or sporting events
- Accessory discounts
If you want to better study the Sprint Premier loyalty program, you can visit this link.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Evo 3D now available to Sprint Premier customers
- Sprint announces new 4G (WiMAX) markets for 2010, expands Buyback program
- Sprint makes its ETF more user-friendly
- Sprint’s HTC EVO 3D and HTC EVO View 4G officially arriving on June 24
- Sprint admits losing customers to AT&T’s iPhone. Hopes EVO 4G will fix that