The fact that Acer has several smartphones to showcase at MWC 2009 is no longer a secret. But the names and features of the handsets to come are still a mistery.
However, thanks to an image that appeared over at BGR, we now have a blurry graphic representation of what one of Acer’s upcoming devices should look like.
Judging by what we can see below, the handset is weird (to say the least).
It seems that it features a swiveling QWERTY keypad, alongside a touchscreen display that could have a high resolution (perhaps a VGA one). Other details are inexistent, and we don’t know if the smartphone will run on Windows Mobile, Android or another platform.
It’s said that, apart from the above-seen smartphone, Acer also has a handset that resembles the iPhone. Well, we’ll see about that when MWC 2009 debuts, on February 16.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer E110 with Android and Acer P300 with Windows Mobile unveiled
- Acer F1 specs confirmed, live pics spotted
- Acer W4 runs Windows Phone Mango, doesn’t impress
- Acer to offer free smartphones (on contract) in the US
- Acer Liquid Metal Android Froyo smartphone coming soon?