Until this happens, though, we have some new visual goodies for you, as well as more details regarding the specs of the unannounced E75.
Apparently, the Eseries smartphone weighs 139 grams and, when closed, it measures 111.8 x 50.8 x 14.4 mm. And that’s not bad at all for a QWERTY slider.
Obviously running on Symbian S60, the E75 sports a 2.4 inch display with 240 x 320 pixels.
Other features include:
- A 3.2 MP camera with flash
- A 3.5mm headset jack
- MicroSD card support
- And a 1050 mAh battery
Since MWC 2009 is just around the corner, Nokia might unveil the E75 there, hopefully alongside other more advanced handsets.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia C6, C3 and E5 messaging phones announced (video)
- Nokia X3 and E52 to be launched in India
- Nokia E72, 5530 XpressMusic and 3710 fold officially announced
- Nokia X6 8GB also announced
- Nokia X7 appears again, AT&T might launch it this month