And although an exact release date for the handset was not given, T-Mo’s customers should expect to see it in stores starting this month.
As you probably already know, Memoir SGH-t929 is the first 8 Megapixel phone to be released in North America. Apart from having 8MP, its camera also features Xenon flash, five shooting modes, 16X digital zoom and video recording, so it’s about the best you can get when it comes to mobile photography.
Memoir’s other official features include:
- GSM/EDGE and 3G connectivity
- 240 x 400 touchscreen display
- TouchWiz UI
- Virtual QWERTY keyboard
- Online photo sharing (upload to flickr, Kodak Gallery, Photobucket and Snapfish)
- Music & video players
- Stereo Bluetooth
- Voice-activated dialing
The price of Samsung Memoir is not known yet. Previous rumors said that the handset would be offered by T-Mobile for $299 with a 2-yr contract agreement, but we should hope it will actually be a bit more affordable.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Memoir finally available from T-Mobile
- Samsung Memoir to hit T-Mobile USA on February 25 for $299
- 8MP Samsung T929 Memoir approved by FCC
- T-Mobile kind of previews the Samsung Memoir
- T-Mobile Samsung Memoir release date announced: February 25