Rogers brings a new smartphone to Canada: HP iPAQ 910c
If Rogers’ BlackBerries are not what you want but you are in need of a new smartphone, the largest Canadian carrier has just outed the HP iPAQ 910c – a Windows Mobile 6.1 device that might just be your thing.
While it’s been officially announced by HP back in 2007, the iPAQ 910c has only now got the chance to be released by a North American carrier.
The handset may not look extremely pretty to you, as it has a classic smartphone-like design, in the vein of Motorola’s Q series.
Anyway, the looks don’t matter that much, especially since the 910c has quite a nice set of specs and features, including:
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz)
- Tri-band HSPA connectivity (850 / 1900 / 2100 MHz)
- A full QWERTY keyboard
- A 2.4 inch touchscreen display with 320 x 240 pixels
- A 3.2MP camera with autofocus and video recording
- 256MB of internal memory
- MicroSD car support, up to 4GB
HP iPAQ 910c can be bought from Rogers for as low as $249.95 (with a 3-yr contract agreement). Its free of contract price is of $499.95.