Samsung Acme i8910, the touchscreen handset that appeared yesterday in a couple of pictures, has now showed up once again on the Web, this time in high-quality shots and with more details on its specs.
The Acme i8910 looks sleeker than both N97 and 5800 (in my eyes at least), so it will probably be a tough competitor for these Nokia handsets.
(Samsung Acme i8910 vs. BlackBerry Storm)
Apart from the S60 5th Edition platform, the known features of Samsung Acme include:
- A wide touchscreen display – it’s not clear yet of what resolution
- Wi-Fi and DNLA
- 8MP camera with flash and HD video recording
- DivX support
- HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) support
- And a 3.5mm headset jack
And one more (maybe) super cool thing. Samsung Acme i8910 can record video at 720p HD resolution!! Eldar says he tried it on Acme, and the clip was recorded and played on his TV at 720p, no problem…
But his phone battery died within 40 minutes while recording, which ain’t that cool…
No official details about the i8910 yet, but let’s hope Samsung will announce it at MWC 2009.
Via Daily Mobile
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Acme i8910 touchscreen phone shows up
- Samsung Wave in CDMA flavor (SCH-F859)
- #MWC09: Samsung Omnia HD i8910 preview video
- Nokia C5-03 with Symbian^1 announced, costs €170, launches this quarter
- Samsung Acme i8910 and M7600 to come as Samsung Omnia HD and Samsung Beat DJ