A new edition of Samsung Omnia was announced in Italy, new edition that brings some extra features, as well as a fresh color: purple.
Apparently called Samsung Omnia Reloaded, this version of the i900 will also be available in white and black (like the original version).
The new features that Omnia Reloaded offers are on the software side. More exactly, the handset comes with: new customizable Widgets; new Social Networking app; SecurityRed – a Web-based application that lets you remotely manage some of the phone’s key functions; and Try’n Play – a service that allows you to buy games directly from the phone.
Other than that, you’ll get the same stuff found in the old Omnia, including Windows Mobile 6.1, a 240 x 400 pixels touchscreen display, HSDPA connectivity and a 5MP autofocus camera.
Samsung Omnia Reloaded will be on sale in Italy starting this month, retailing for 469 Euros (about $600). Now word yet about its availability in other markets.
Via PocketPC Italia
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Gold Edition announced
- Samsung Omnia W’s Windows Phone 7.8 update to include Wi-Fi tethering
- Samsung Omnia M with Windows Phone launched in India
- No WinMo Samsung Omnia HD, but there will be Android Omnia handsets
- Samsung Omnia Pro B7330 now official; all Omnia phones to get WM 6.5