Samsung is leaking more than a broken faucet. In the latest episode of a constantly streaming series of leaked photos, the Helio-esque M7600 has been revealed.
We expect this series of leaks can be connected to the upcoming MWC 2009. If so, we are all in for quite a treat, as this would mean several Samsung phones are coming to say hello.
In this particular phone, we find many similarities to the Helio Ocean phones in appearance. Under the hood, it is rumored to include 3 MP camera, 2.8″ OLED touchscreen, GPS, HSDPA, Bang & Olufson sound, and the ability to DJ (complete with scratching as well as adding effects).
DailyMobile reports the Samsung M7600 will come out in May 2009.
Let us know what you think. It certainly shows promise, but it’s hard to respect a 3 MP camera after seeing the latest phone leaks out there (read: Samsung Acme).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Acme i8910 and M7600 to come as Samsung Omnia HD and Samsung Beat DJ
- Samsung Bang&Olufsen Serenata F310 music phone for $2000
- Samsung Wave S8500 specs and photos show up
- Bang & Olufsen says goodbye to the cell phone biz
- Nokia C5 leaked; still not clear what the Cseries is all about