In addition to the already published press picture of LG Arena KM900, official LG press release mentions several more details about the upcoming handset.
It confirms Wi-Fi and A-GPS capability on L- KM900. And reveals that LG Arena will support 7.2 MBps HSDPA data throughput.
It will also come with “Dolby and Divx technologies … and feature audio and video technologies never before seen on a mobile phone”, which sounds pretty interesting.
Well, these are all the hardware details acknowledged by LG today. They also sound pretty proud about their new 3D S-Class user interface:
A cube-based layout provides four customizable home screens for direct access to all features. Music, movies, pictures and more are within reach, thanks to intuitive, touch-based 3D menus. The rich 3D graphics give S-Class a life-like look that makes it natural and easy to navigate.
The known LG Arena KM900 specs include:
- Tri-band GSM/UMTS/HSDPA 7.2 Mbps connectivity
- 3″ 800 x 480 WVGA 262K color touchscreen display
- 5 megapixel camera with DVD quality video recording
- FM Radio
- Mobile TV
- A-GPS support
- 1000 mAh battery with 300 hrs stand-by and 230 min talk time
- “S-Class” 3D interface
That’s about it for now. And I already can’t wait to get my hands on this baby in about a weeks time
Via: Korea News Wire
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- More LG Arena KM900 dribble out
- LG launches 3D S-Class website, offers Arena phones as prizes
- AT&T announces the LG Arena with Mobile TV, available on February 26
- LG Arena KM900 multimedia touchscreen phone pics and specs leak
- LG GM730 – Arena UI on top of Windows Mobile