The same day when it officially unveiled the multimedia-centric KM900, LG has also announced the upcoming release of LG Incite in its home country, South Korea.
In consequence, the smartphone (model name LG-SU200 / KU2000) runs on Windows Mobile Professional 6.1 and comes with a 240 x 400 pixels touchscreen display, HSDPA connectivity, Wi-Fi, a 3MP camera, expandable memory and so on.
Apparently, South Korean mobile users will be able to get an LG Incite only starting the second half of 2009, via LG Telecom and KTF.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG GW610 to come with Windows Mobile, square display
- LG GT810 – WM 6.1 Incite headed to South America
- AT&T launches the LG Incite smartphone, $200 on contract
- Acer F1 specs confirmed, live pics spotted
- Nokia E71-like LG GW550 WM smartphone shows up