Wondering when the first 3G BlackBerry Curve is going to be released? Well, we can’t answer this question yet, but we can tell you that the first Curve to come with support for 3G frequencies is apparently called BlackBerry Gemini 9300.
Design-wise, the 9300 doesn’t seem to differ too much from the 8900.
However, a larger display is expected (with a larger resolution), as well as a more rounded keyboard. Also, the 3G Curve is said to come in a silver case. Just like the handset from below, which seems to be only a mockup:
On the feature side, the new BlackBerry 9300 should come with a powerful processor (perhaps even more powerful that Bold’s 624 MHz CPU), as well as with quad-band GSM and tri-band HSDPA connectivity. A camera of at least 3.2MP should also be in there.
No release date yet, but since the 8900 has just been outed by RIM, it might take a while until we’re going to see BlackBerry Gemini 9300 units on the market.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Gemini 8325 appears in a live image
- T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 8520 (Gemini) to come on August 5
- BlackBerry Curve 8520 (Gemini) in glorious live pics
- T-Mobile’s MyTouch 3G and BlackBerry Gemini 8520 in live pictures
- RIM’s BlackBerry Curve 8520 now official