And we will not hear anything official about it from Nokia probably until the start of Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next week.
But we can give you the next best thing to the official Nokia E75 announcement right now.
And that’s the almost official info about Nokia E75 specs, pricing and even a possible shipping dates. They have already been listed on the site of online retailer – Expansys.
Nokia E75 specs include:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 (Quad-Band), WCDMA: 900/2100 (Dual-Band), HSDPA (3.6Mbps) connectivity
- 240×320 px QVGA display
- 3.2 mpx camera with auto-focus, digital zoom, LED flash, Hi-Res VGA Video Recording, and 30 fps QVGA recording
- FM Radio
- microSDHC memory card slot
- 3.5 mm AV connector, Bluetooth 2.0, microUSB
- Dual Home Screens (Work/Personal)
- DualKeypad Design
- Nokia Maps
- PDF Document Viewer
- ZIP File Manager
- 1500 mAh battery, 630 mins talk, 408 hrs stand-by time
Unlocked Nokia E75 price is listed at £389.99, though you can get it for free in U.K with 18 month, £35 a month T-Mobile Combi 30 + Web N Walk contract.
Expected shipping date for Nokia E75 is March 13th
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia E7 to hit the UK in April?
- Nokia N85 multimedia powerhouse launched
- Nokia Supernova 7610, 7510, 7310, 7210 launched. And we’ve got live pictures from the launch event!
- HTC Salsa and ChaCha Facebook phones will be available in the UK on June 17
- Nokia 710 spotted on developer site, will it run on Windows Phone Mango?