We’ve just got word about yet another two new Samsung handsets that are said to be readied for a showcase at MWC 2009 (thus in one week from now): Samsung Eltz S7220 and Samsung Marcel.
Neither of them are high end (like the S8300 Ultra Touch, for example), although the Eltz S7220 does come close to what you’d call an advanced device.
Unfortunately, the S7220 has a candybar design that’s simply boring – or at least that’s what the available images lead us to think.
And speaking of images, here they are, in all their blurriness:
The rumored specs and features of Samsung Eltz S7220 include:
- A 2.4 inch AMOLED display
- Music player
- A 5MP camera
- Expandable memory
Samsung Marcel (pictured below) is a thin slider that has a 2.2 inch screen and a 2MP camera.
It should come as a successor of the J700 model.
No other details for the moment, but we’ll probably know all there is to know at MWC 2009, so stick around.
Source: Leaked Mobile Phones
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung S5550 and Samsung S5500 slider phones coming soon
- Samsung Can’t Decide on Name for F480
- Samsung Galaxy Music smartphone in the making?
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Samsung S7350 review video posted on YouTube