Google has just unveiled the availability of a “new AdSense product for both mobile network operators and mobile website owners across the globe”, namely Google AdSense for mobile search.
Following the 2007 launch of AdSense for mobile content, the new Google offering comes to provide a simple way, for both carriers and mobile publishers, to include Google search boxes in websites and portals for mobiles.
So, what mobile users will basically get, is quick access to Google’s search engine, via the websites owned by the carriers and publishers that want to participate to the program – everything being optimized to fit the small screens of phones, of course.
Needles to say, carriers and publishers that embed AdSense for mobile search on their portals will share the ad revenue with Google.
Via the Official Google Mobile Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google intros AdSense for Mobile Applications (iPhone and Android)
- Adsense for Mobile integrated with DoubleClick Mobile
- Google launches mobile image ads
- AOL Mobile Search lands on the iPhone
- Google to introduce “Searching by Voice” feature for iPhone