It seems that LG just doesn’t want to get off the frontpages with its LG Arena KM900 multimedia phone.
Since it fessed up about the existence of LG Arena in a blogpost on Friday, there’s already the third official communication about how cool the new phone is.
This time LG talks about the coolness of it’s new “3D S Class” interface and confirms some additional device specs.
The additional LG KM900 Arena specs include the confirmation of 5 megapixel camera, Dolby Mobile, 8GB of built-in memory and 32GB microSDHC memory card slot. It also reveals the European release date for LG Arena – March 2009.
The new details about 3D S-Class interface include (if my Google Korean is up to the task):
- Multi-touch to easily expand and collapse Web pages and pictures
- Dedicated multimedia chip for fast Flash UI operation
- Rotational on-screen dials with haptics feedback for various settings (radio, clock, etc;)
- The sides of 3D cube are for the following panels: multimedia, shortcuts, widgets, phone functions
- Horizontal quick menu access on the bottom
- Took 100 man years to develop
Well, that’s it for now. Let’s see what tomorrow brings us.
Via LG Korea
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- #MWC09: LG Arena preview video
- Samsung SPH M4650 Multi-Touch Smartphone
- Apple’s touch surface keyboard with tactile feedback
- Apple files for iPhone/iPad haptic feedback system patent. Already explores manufacturing options
- LG Arena KM900 officially confirmed. Sort of