Not long after releasing the Palm Centro, Bell is now said to bring the Treo Pro to Canada too.
More exactly, the Windows Mobile 6.1 smartphone might be available starting February 26.
MobileSyrup has it that the handset could cost $199.95 with a 3-yr contract agreement and a monthly plan of at least $45.
Not exactly an affordable price (compared to the one of Centro – $49.95), but I guess those who really want the Treo Pro will buy it anyway.
In other news about Bell, the second largest Canadian carrier might also release the following handsets:
- Samsung Omnia (in Q2 2009)
- BlackBerry Niagara – a Canadian version of Curve 8900 (also in Q2 2009)
- BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230 (late Q2, early Q3)
- Palm Pre (late Q2, early Q3)
Not bad at all, I’d say. Now let’s wait for the official confirmation about all these devices.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bell Canada to release the Palm Centro on February 2
- Bell intros the Palm Treo Pro, BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230
- Palm Centro outed by Bell in Canada, $49.95 on contract
- Palm Pre officially announced for Bell Canada
- Palm Centro coming to Canada through Rogers Wireless