I hear a lot of complaints from Symbian device owners about the lack of a real good Twitter client.
Well, I hope that will change when the Samsung and Nokia App stores start working properly and energize Symbian’s developer and app user base.
But that will take time. And for the moment a quicker fix for your mobile Twitter anxiety may be coming in the form of Fring Twitter add-on for Symbian 9 devices.
Judging from the great job Fring has done so far, this Twitter Add-on may really be worth a try. It’s not fully ready for public download yet, but Fring is looking for a few enthusiasts to try it out.
If you want to get the add-on, send your IMEI and handset model to earlyaccess [at] fring.com with the subject “Twitter early access”. But hurry up, the number of invitations is very limited.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Fring adds support for first Samsung Symbian device, Samsung 550W
- fring for Symbian S60 updated, version for Nokia 5800 promised
- Twitter 2.0 add-on for fring now available
- Fring 3.40 available for Samsung Symbian smartphones
- fring for S60, Windows Mobile get updates