The “revolutionary” smartphone that i-mate plans to launch at MWC 2009 turned out to be a rugged device, named i-mate 810-F.
The 810-F is, in fact, more than a simple rugged handset. Under its tough, rubberized case, there’s a powerful Windows Mobile 6.1 device with a set of features that offers almost anything you’d want from a smartphone.
Even more, the device meets US military standards for shock, temperature, pressure and humidity, and that’s why i-mate will sell it with life-time warranty.
Here are the main features and specs of i-mate 810-F:
- GSM and HSDPA connectivity
- A QVGA impact-resistant touchscreen display
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- Built-in digital compass
- Secure i-Q software
- 2MP camera
- 624 Mhz CPU
The price and release date of i-mate 810-F are not known for the moment, but they’ll probably be unveiled at MWC.
Via Mobile Choice
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- i-mate Legionnaire and i-mate Centurion to come with Windows Mobile 6.5
- i-mate 810-f, Centurion and Legionnaire/ Warrior. An impressive comeback
- Pharos 565 Windows Mobile 6.5 rugged PDA announced
- BlackBerry Bold 9790, Curve 9380 and Curve 9350 officially announced in India
- HTC Magic with QWERTY keyboard in the making?