The freshly-announced Sony Ericsson C903 has just been spotted in a set of live pictures, showing it to be among the best-looking Cyber-shot phones ever.
As unveiled in SE’s press release from yesterday, the C903 will be available in three colors (Glamour Red, Lacquer Black and Techno White), and the live shots, appeared over at Planete-Nokia, are presenting all of them.
One of the handset’s main attractions is the 5MP autofocus camera that comes with dual-LED flash and a protective lens cover. The C903 also features HPSA connectivity, A-GPS and TV-out, these making it a pretty good mid-end device.
But let’s see the promised live images now:
Sony Ericsson C903 is slated for a Q2 2009 release, but, sadly, its price is not known for the moment.
As a reminder: the handset will be showcased at MWC 2009, and we’ll bring more details about it from there.
Via SEMC Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson S001 for Japan is everything you’d want from a Cyber-shot phone
- Sony Ericsson Walkman W902, W595 and W302 video preview and live pictures
- Sony Ericsson C903 Frances unveiled – MWC 2009 should make it official
- Sony Ericsson Kate to be launched as Sony Ericsson C510
- Sony PSP phone is coming, won’t have anything to do with Sony Ericsson