Those of you who use Google Docs spreadsheets on your mobile phone(s) will probably be happy to find out that the big G has just made things easier for you.
And what I mean is that you can, from now on, edit the spreadsheets while on the go.
More exactly, Google Docs for mobiles has been improved so when you open a spreadsheet you can: add new rows, edit old or new cells, filter by terms and sort by columns.
For the moment, the spreadsheets can be edited only on Android (T-Mobile G1), Symbian S60, iPhone and iPod touch.
If you want to experience the new improvements of Google Docs for mobiles visit this link, or go to m.google.com/docs directly from your phone’s browser.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Docs&Spreadsheets go mobile
- Official Google Docs app for Android launched
- Gmail and Google Calendar for iPhone and Android updated
- Google offers improved search results for iPhone, iPod touch
- Docs to Go Available in App Store