We’ve got some bad news for all those who are hoping Samsung will come with the world’s first 12MP camera phone at MWC 2009: apparently this won’t happen.
According to Telecoms Korea, which quotes a source familiar with Sammy’s intentions for MWC, the South Korean manufacturer has no plans to unveil such a monster camera phone at the upcoming event in Barcelona.
Also, the quoted source said that Samsung won’t be bringing an Android device at MWC either.
This might mean that the most interesting Samsung handset prepared for this year’s MWC will be the already announced S8300 Ultra Touch, which runs on Symbian S60 5th Edition.
Anyway, with or without a 12MP Samsung phone, MWC 2009 will debut on February 16, and I’m sure we’re going to see a lot of cool stuff showcased there.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Ultra Edition 5.9. “The Worlds Thinnest Phone” got Thinner
- Samsung Ultra S Elegant Edition launched in Hong Kong
- Samsung Transform Ultra coming to Sprint
- Samsung S8300 Ultra Touch officially announced for MWC 2009
- Samsung Ultra Edition 10.9. The “Worlds Slimmest Slider” Sheds Another 2mm