Nokia announces six Comes With Music handsets for Singapore; launches Music Stores in Austria, Switzerland
Nokia has been a bit shy in offering phones that feature its Comes With Music service (which lets you download all the music you want for a whole year).
But not anymore: the Finnish giant announced that there will be no less than 6 handsets embedded with said service and ready to be released in Singapore.
The phones that will get Comes With Music editions are: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia 5220 XpressMusic. Nokia 5320 XpressMusic, Nokia N96, Nokia N85 and the Nokia N79 candybar.
No pricing details yet, but we do know that all handsets will be outed in Singapore in the next few weeks. Moreover, the CWM edition of 5800 XpressMusic will also reach the UK, later this year.
The stores feature more than 5 million tracks each and allow users to browse and download songs, with a single account, via their Nokia phone or their PC. The costs are as follows: €1.00 per track and €10.00 per album for Austria; 1.50 CHF per track and 15.00 CHF per album for Switzerland.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia to launch Comes With Music in the US, Latin America, Australia and Singapore
- Nokia 5610 XpressMusic 3G phone
- T-Mobile delays launch of Nokia phones, scraps Motorola
- Nokia’s Comes With Music to hit Australia on March 20; 5800 XpressMusic included
- Nokia 5730, 5330 and 5030 XpressMusic/ Radio to be announced today at Nokia Music event