We’ve seen the Nokia E75 many times until now, in either blurry or high-quality shots, and we even have what seem to be its official specs. So the only thing that’s missing is an official announcement from Nokia, right?
Well, it’s very likely for the announcement to come at MWC 2009 (thus on Monday, February 16), especially since even more new photos with the E75 have appeared on the Web.
First we go to Brazil, where, according to Celular Cafe, the Brazilian equivalent of FCC is currently testing the Nokia E75. And it obviously outed some images from the tests.
Here they are:
And now we go to Russia, where Mobile-review has what look to be Nokia’s official renderings of E75:
A new detail that we’ve learned about the unannounced Eseries smartphone is that it will come with a 2GB MicroSD card in the package.
Most probably, the E75 will be commercially available starting March 2009.
Until then, however, we’ll bring you more details about it straight from MWC 2009. Where, by the way, Nokia will also bring its first 8MP camera phone – it’s been confirmed by Eldar Murtazin. So stay tuned, because we have a lot of hot stuff coming from Barcelona.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia’s best announcements from 2009: N900, Ovi Maps 3.0, Ovi Store
- Nokia N85 gets official in private online meeting, no mention of the N79 or Tube
- First official press photos Nokia E66 and E71
- Sony will announce a new Xperia Android smartphone in the next 10 days
- Samsung B3310 now official in France; comes in blue too