T-Mo USA has already officially announced the Samsung Memoir, about ten days ago, but back then it said nothing about the handset’s release date.
Well, this tiny detail was just unveiled in Barcelona, at MWC 2009, so now we know that the phone will be on sale starting February 25 2009.
In order to better promote Memoir’s capabilities, Samsung and T-Mobile have teamed-up with Danish model and photographer Helena Christensen.
In case you don’t know yet, Samsung Memoir has an 8MP camera with autofocus, Xenon flash, blink detection, face detection, geo-tagging and video recording. Sure, it’s not a 12MP camera, like the one Sony Ericsson Idou will bring, but it’s still the best camera ever packed into a US phone.
If you want to check out some images Helena Christensen took with her Samsung Memoir, visit this address.
Samsung Memoir’s price is said to be of $299 with a 2-yr contract agreement.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Memoir finally available from T-Mobile
- Samsung Memoir officially announced by T-Mobile USA
- T-Mobile kind of previews the Samsung Memoir
- Samsung Memoir to hit T-Mobile USA on February 25 for $299
- 8MP Samsung T929 Memoir approved by FCC