Orange has just unveiled that it will be the first carrier to release LG’s unique G910 Touch Watch phone in Europe.
Coming as the European version of LG D910, the LG G910 will surely attract many customers, if not for its specs, at least for the fact that it will be the first watch phone to be sold by a major mobile carrier.
We’ve seen the D910 at CES 2009, and most probably the G910 looks the same – so there you have some live pics with it (just hit the “D910 at CES 2009” link).
The LG G910 is only 13.9 mm thick and features the following:
- A 1.43 inch touchscreen LCD
- HSDPA connectivity
- Video-calling capabilities
- MP3 player
Sadly, the release date of LG G910 was not yet unveiled by Orange (a “later this year” was mentioned), and neither its price.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG GD910 watch phone hits the UK in July, via Orange and Carphone Warehouse
- Android-based Orange Barcelona coming soon
- Orange UK launching the HTC Hero tomorrow
- HTC Hero with Android to be exclusively sold by Orange
- Nokia 7310 Classic first live pics!