There isn’t a whole a lot of information available on this bad boy, but the LG GD900 has shown itself at MWC 2009. While we are not able to see many of the advanced features that LG is telling us it will have, we at the very least have seen the outer shell — which is already rather impressive.
This LG slider features the first-ever transparent keyboard, that has a soft glow when opened. Can’t wait to see this one up close!
We also see a forward-facing camera, which suggests video conferencing. The size of the screen itself as well as shortage of physical buttons also hint at touch capabilities, but we aren’t completely sure yet so don’t take our word for it.
The GD900 also will come in a very thin, 13.4″ thick casing, and have 7.2 Mbps HSDPA. What else will this phone have? Not sure, but we may have to wait until the second half ’09 before we find out.
What do you think? Neat keyboard? What else will this phone need to feature in order to convince you to buy it?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Huawei U8220 is indeed the T-Mobile Pulse – FCC says so
- HTC Cha Cha and Salsa now available for pre-order from Amazon UK
- Asus Padfone gets preposterously priced in the UK
- More LG VX8610 spy shots, possible launch date
- Dell Phone Coming to China This Week?