Samsung has introduced an interesting music phone at MWC Barcelona – Samsung Beat DJ M7600.
Sporting rather unusual oval design, Samsung Beat DJ comes with 2.8″ AMOLED toucscreen, pretty good real stereo loudspeakers with B&O’s ICEpower amplifier and music playback optimized user interface.
In addition to usual music playback, Samsung Beat DJ supports some special DJ effecs like record “scratching”, voice and other sound effect addition.
Here’s a video with most of Samsung Beat DJ features live:
And here’s how Samsung Beat DJ looks in pictures:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Acme i8910 and M7600 to come as Samsung Omnia HD and Samsung Beat DJ
- LG Rhapsody LB3300 Music Phone
- Nokia Own Voice app lets you customize Ovi Maps navigation instructions
- Nokia 6135i, Nokia 5500 sport and Nokia 7370 L’Amour approved by FCC
- Pilotfish Ondo – a music editing phone concept