As you already know, Nokia has announced two messaging/business devices at MWC 09 – E75 and E55.
Both of them are interesting handsets optimized for mobile messaging and e-mail. And both of them have some design elements that are new to Nokia phones.
The interesting thing about Nokia E75 is that it comes with both an alpha numeric and a slide-out full QWERTY keyboard. The phone itself is on the biggish side, but if you do a lot of typing on your mobile handset, it might be of big help.
Here’s a video overview of Nokia E75′s features:
Nokia E55 is also a messaging device, but thinner than E75 and comes with an interesting 2 character per key keypad, which, Nokia says, is very well optimized for typing. It also has a huge battery that can last up to 30 days on standby.
Here’s a video overview of Nokia E55′s features:
And here are live pics of Nokia E55 and E75:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Messaging IM Beta 2.0 adds support for E71, E63, Google Talk
- Nokia C6, C3 and E5 in hands-on photos, videos
- Nokia C6-01 hands-on preview at #NokiaWorld
- Nokia Messaging now supports Hotmail; will be available for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- #MWC09: Nokia N86 8MP preview video