There are some interesting nuggets hidden among the hundreds of exhibitor stands at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Today, walking around the halls I found a little company called Neo. They try to differentiate among handset makers with interesting design ideas, some of which were on disply.
One of them is Neo 808i, what they call “world’s smallest fully featured mobile phone”.
It is really really small (41 x 72 x 14mm, 90g) tri-band GSM/GPRS handset that comes equipped 1.2 mpx camera, FM radio, mp3/mp4 player, microSD memory card slot and all other things mobile p hone should have.
Then there’s Neo Eclipse, which looks just like high end metallic computer mouse, when you put it on the table:
Neo Eclipse is also tri-band GSM/GPRS phone with 2 megapixel camera.
And we also have an upcoming Neo 909 Android phone with 3.2 mpx camera and small 50x13x80 mm metalic body:
Overall , some pretty nice ideas here. If you are looking for something different from traditional phones, Neo might be worth checking out.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Eclipse phone concept doesn’t involve sun, moon
- Toshiba Portege G450 USB modem/phone
- Alcatel OT-707 and OT-800 – cheap touchscreen and QWERTY phones
- LG Eclipse with Android Gingerbread and QWERTY keyboard headed to Bell Canada
- Philips X806 and C702 touchscreen phones show up