I don’t really understand why on earth Motorola exhibits at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
This is the second year that I visit their stand and they don’t have a single interesting thing on display.
Just these plain old lame phones we are seeing again and again. And when I asked Motorola rep on the stand why don’t you have anything new here, he said: “Well, you know, we announced something at CES, so now, maybe, we’ll do something at CTIA…”
No wonder they are having troubles and losing marketshare and tons of money quarter after quarter.
The best they had on display in Barcelona was MOTOSURF A3100 phone – their version of a full touchscreen handset. And I can’t say anything good about it.
The interface is lame, touchscreen non responsive enough, and, compared to the things being announced here…, well, nothing to write home about…
Here’s a video demo for Motorola A3100:
And here’s some live pics of it:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola phone roadmap for China leaks: ZN5, Motoming 2 A1600, A1800 confirmed, L800t and VE75 outed
- Motorola A3000/ A3100 – Moto Attila get’s the model number. At least in China
- Motorola Evoke QA4 officially announced
- #MWC10 Motorola QUENCH/ CLIQ XT hands-on video
- LG KF700 on display in Barcelona