If you’re in the US and are looking for a new but cheap phone to buy on pre-pay, Cricket’s latest handsets might interest you.
Called Kyocera S1300 and Cricket A100, both handsets are simple candybars that can be bought from Cricket for the retail price of only $89.99 each.
Not only that the phones have the same price, but they also sport the same type of display: 1.8 inch CSTN with 65K colors and 128 x 160 pixels.
Here’s what the handsets look like (S1300 is the first one):
For the moment, Kyocera S1300 and Cricket A100 are available only via Cricket stores and dealers in the Chicago area, but they’ll soon be on sale in the rest of the carrier’s markets too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Simple Samsung SCH-r211 released in the US via Cricket
- Kyocera Rio now available from Cricket for $130 sans contract
- Kyocera X-tc and JAX introduced by Virgin Mobile
- Cricket MSGM8 II launched, Kyocera Rio E3100 coming soon
- Motorola launches the MOTO VE240 in the US