When Nokia officially announced the N86 8MP, it said that the smartphone would be on sale sometime in the second quarter of 2009.
But it looks like the UK will be getting it a bit later – in the first month of the third quarter, namely in July.
What’s a bit weird is the price Expansys asks for the new Nseries smartphone: €664.99, meaning around $850. That’s almost twice the price Nokia said the N86 8MP would have (€375).
So, would you spend so much money on Nokia’s first (and only) 8 Megapixel camera phone?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia E7 to hit the UK in April?
- Vodafone UK confirms the Nokia N97; Nokia N86 8MP too?
- Nokia N97 might hit the UK at the end of March
- Nokia N8 to be the last Nseries Symbian smartphone. Or not
- Nokia will integrate Skype into its handsets