Its elegant case, high-end features and the full QWERTY keyboard will surely appeal to many customers.
So it’s no wonder HTC decided to launch the Touch Pro2 in as many markets as possible, including North America.
The upcoming North American release was just confirmed by HTC via its Twitter channel.
More exactly, the company says that
“the Touch Pro2 will be broadly available in all major markets, including North America.”
Thus there will be other versions too, apart from the one announced at MWC 2009 (which features quad band GSM and HSDPA 2100 connectivity).
Of course, at this point, the handset’s retail price is not known. Even more, an exact release date was not given, but HTC said the new QWERTY beauty would be available starting the summer of 2009.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- NAM HTC Touch Cruise with Footprints passes the FCC
- Nokia X2-01 coming to North America?
- Nokia E5 coming to North America, Australia?
- HTC S740 announced for the US as HTC S743
- HTC Touch Pro2 priced: it will retail for about $880