By the looks of it, Samsung S5600 will be launched as an affordable touchscreen phone, hence it might be competing with LG Cookie.
Details about the features of S5600 are scarce, but we can see that it uses Samsung’s TouchWiz UI (without Windows Mobile, so it’s not a smartphone).
No word yet on when we’ll get to see the Samsung S5600 in stores, but the South Korean company probably intends to release it as soon as possible.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung SCH-B900 touchscreen phone introduced in Korea
- Samsung confirms its Linux-based smartphone OS
- Samsung i6500U Saturn is an Android phone “with Google”. Samsung i899 isn’t
- Samsung opens TouchWiz to third parties by launching Mobile Widget SDK
- #MWC10: Next-gen FX UI for Samsung and LG devices demoed on a Nexus One