Now, even more pictures with the handsets have popped up, which could mean Motorola will finally announce them in the near future.
Of course, the VE1 (aka RAZR3) may not be announced at all, since it’s apparently cancelled, but the ZN300 is almost surely going to be released, sooner or later.
The new Ruby VE1 pictures show it closed, flaunting its large external display (that’s probably touch-sensitive) and its 5MP camera.
The ZN300 music oriented slider appears closed as well:
Both handsets look really good, so let’s hope that at least the ZN300 gets to hit the market.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Ruby lives, now it’s called V13
- Motorola Ruby finally gets official as MOTO Klassic in Korea
- Motorola RAZR3/Ruby canceled
- Motorola Ruby VE1 RAZR3 appears in press shots. Back from the dead?
- HTC Ruby with Android Gingerbread and qHD screen headed to Telus