When we first saw the dual-SIM Samsung C5212, its price and release date were unknown, since the info about it was not outed by Samsung.
Today, the C5212 was officially announced in Russia, and we know that the phone will be available for purchase at the end of February.
Its Russian retail price will be of 6990 rubles (around €152 or $194), so it looks like this is Samsung’s most affordable dual-SIM phone.
Coming as a rather simple candybar, Samsung C5212 has two SIM slots, both working on GSM 900 / 1800 frequencies and allowing you to use two SIM cards at the same time.
Other official features include:
- 176 x 220 pixels display with 262K colors
- Bluetooth 2.1
- USB 2.0
- Music player
- FM radio
- 1.3MP camera with video recording
- 64MB of internal memory
- MicroSD card support, up to 8GB
Most probably, Samsung C5212 will be on sale in other East-European countries apart from Russia, as well as in Asia.
Via Samsung Russia
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dual SIM Samsung B5702 officially announced
- Samsung D980 gets official, in Russia at least
- LG A155 (with dual SIM) and LG A120 unveiled
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Good-looking Samsung S3500 announced, priced