Back in November, we reported about LG’s plans to release about 125 new handsets during 2009.
We don’t know if the South Korean company will manage to do so, but we do know that it already has more than 10 phones ready to hit the market.
Well, we now have no less than five LG phones that fall exactly into the mid and low-end categories.
First of all, let’s talk about LG GM310. It’s an interesting music-oriented slider that comes with a touch-sensitive navigation bar and Dolby technology for an enhanced audio experience.
The GM310 also offers:
- Tri band GSM connectivity (900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz)
- Dual band HSDPA connectivity (900 / 2100 MHz)
- 2.2 inch QVGA TFT display (that could have been bigger)
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 3.5mm headset jack
- 3.2MP autofocus camera
- 1GB of internal memory
- Micro SDHC card support, up to 32GB
Next we have the LG GB250, a clamshell that also comes with 1GB of internal memory.
Its other features are:
- Tri band GSM connectivity (900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz), plus HSDPA 2100
- 2 inch internal TFT display with 176 x 220 pixels
- 1 inch external monochrome screen
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 1.3 MP camera
- MicroSD card support, up to 4GB
LG GB220 is another clamshell, but this one is 3G-less and it only has 512MB of internal memory. Other than that, its features are similar to the ones of GB250.
LG GB130 is, like the GM310, a slider, but only a basic one.
Its specs include:
- Dual band GSM connectivity (900 / 1800 MHz)
- 2 inch TFT display with 120 x 160 pixels
- MP3 player
- FM radio
- 64MB of onboard memory
Lastly, the LG GB102 is a funny-looking candybar that features dual band GSM connectivity, a 1.5 inch CSTN screen with 128 x 128 pixels, SMS capabilities and 32MB of internal memory.
No details yet about when the above-mentioned LG handsets will be released, but “the next few months” is probably a good guess.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Samsung E1110 and Samsung E2510: new basic South Korean phones
- Interesting Philips C600 and W186 unveiled
- Philips X806 and C702 touchscreen phones show up
- Nokia Wahoo for AT&T leaked: a flip phone with a semi-QWERTY keyboard