Remember that Motorola i465 iDEN phone, which showed off its full QWERTY keyboard in a blurry picture about a month ago?
Well, it turns out that Moto has revamped it and probably wants to officially release it any time soon.
The i465 didn’t look too attractive last time we saw it, but now we have a press photo of it – and I must say the handset is really interesting, having a fairly nice design for an iDEN device.
Feature-wise, the phone is said to have Bluetooth 2.0, a photo camera (VGA, apparently) and Web browser (with a dedicated key). Plus, of course, Push to Talk capabilities.
No word yet on when Motorola will actually launch the i465, but this should happen via Sprint Nextel in the US.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola i890 iDEN clamshell now available at Sprint
- Motorola i856 iDEN phone leaked; should be released in Q3 2009
- Android-based Motorola i886 – the first iDEN phone with two keyboards (QWERTY included)
- Motorola i9 official pics surface – a release should follow soon
- Motorola i465 mixes iDEN technology with a QWERTY keyboard