Vodafone has just announced a global partnership with Microsoft under which the carrier will start offering its business customers Microsoft Online Services with voice and data.
The new communication solution will integrate the following: Microsoft Exchange Online for e-mail and calendars; Microsoft Office Communications Online; Microsoft SharePoint Online; and Microsoft Office Live Meeting (for webconferencing and videoconferencing);
Vodafone’s new offering will be first available in Germany and Spain, sometime later this year. After that, other Vodafone markets will get it too.
Vodafone says that the partnership with Microsoft will be extended in the future, as to provide “a fully converged fixed and mobile communications solution for businesses”.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Microsoft Office 2013 for Android and iOS launching next year?
- Microsoft announces huge list of Windows Mobile 6.5 phones, HTC HD2 included
- LG GM750 with Windows Mobile 6.5 announced by Vodafone
- Verizon launching Microsoft Kin One and Kin Two on May 13?
- Microsoft Windows Phone 7 debuts in Europe on October 21, in time for the holidays in the US